SARA BAY COUNTRY CLUB WILL CONDUCT A LOCAL AMATEUR QUALIFIER23 Feb 2017, Posted by Area Golf, Events, Feature, News, Private Clubs in
SARA BAY COUNTRY CLUB WILL CONDUCT A LOCAL AMATEUR QUALIFIER ON MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2017 FOR ENTRY INTO THE LPGA SYMETRA TOUR’S ‘SARA BAY CLASSIC’
LOCAL QUALIFYING FORMAT:
Sara Bay Country Club will conduct an 18-hole stroke play competition to determine one (1) qualifier. The qualifier will receive an exemption directly into the Sara Bay Classic at Sara Bay Country Club April 21-23, 2017.
MAXIMUM FIELD SIZE:
The maximum field size for the Local Qualifying round is 60 players.
- The Qualifier is open to all female amateur golfers with a USGA Handicap Index of 4.0 or less (or comparable handicap provided by a governing body of golf outside the United States).
- ALL PLAYERS must enter using the Local Qualifying Application Form.
- APPLICATIONS with payment must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
- The following Entry Fee will apply to players who participate in the Amateur Qualifier: All amateur entries ($50)
- Entry fees are payable by personal check, cashier’s check or money order. Payment must accompany the official entry form. All checks payable to “Sara Bay Country Club”
NOTES: All personal checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank account.
The completed application and fee must be received by 5:00 p.m. local time on Tuesday, April 11th 2017. Local Qualifying applicants must submit the qualifying application by mail to Sara Bay CC prior to the entry deadline. All entries must be accompanied by a valid form of payment.